We’ve gone from tea to tequila this week based on my level of frustrations. Exploding laptops, leaking roofs, barfing dog, and so on. munchers del asno. That’s what people are who don’t freaking listen to me. Over.
* One of my favorite books of all time. Six pints of bitter. And quickly please, the world’s about to end. Here is The Hitchhikers Guide to SEO from Ford Prefect, errr SEOish.
* Here is a very detailed post on using nofollow for deeper index penetration. I said penetration. INDEX penetration you perverts. I’ve fooled around with doing this on a couple sites. I keep running into confusing results on larger sites (25k pages +). This can have some beneficial use but it’s not for the beginner. I’ll have a follow up post after I get better at deciphering it.
* fantomaster has some advice on hiding from Google when/if they buy GoDaddy. That will suck…moving all that shit will be expensive. He also spills the beans on gaming social networks because hey, what the hell else are they good for.
* Interested in domaining? Brian has the lowdown on what it has been like entering the domain market nine months ago. I’ve been doing some domaining for about six months and he has some excellent pointers. Read every scrap of information you can before getting into this, it can be a tricky business.
* AMEN to Todd. He’s an optimizer optimizing to become optimally optimized. If only more people would follow his advice. Business sense plus SEO experience and knowledge is the key. Go stuff some meta tags up your ass if you don’t think so.
* Interweb Gold: NFL Predictions – Star Wars Style. The Chiefs most resemble a Taun Taun (that thing Skywalker cut open and slept in). That is what is happening to our season so far.
Adiós muchachos y muchachas…I’m off to slam some Don Julio Blanco.