Beware…I’m pissed today for some reason. There is a lot of NSFW profanity in this post. It’s rated R so go away and eat some fruity pebbles and watch bunny rabbits mingle in the grass if you don’t like it. Otherwise, let’s do it (Warning: I didn’t spell check or edit so forgive and forget the grammar and/or spelling mistakes):
* Look at this shit. For only $375 they’ll build you a sitemap for all three engines. WTF? They also mention it takes 5 to 10 business days. I tell you what…if you’re thinking about hiring these fucktards for their sitemap service give me a call…I’ll do it for a mere $275 in 1 hour. Or go take their “SEO seminar”, I’m sure you’ll learn all kinds of cool stuff. On the other had, go kill yourself. Can’t even get that right? See here and here.
* DealDotCom… If you’re going to be a shady blackhat that scrapes shit and makes money off the work of others at least try and hide the fact you lame asshole. I’m find scraping content to death and spamming everything I see, but at least take 5 minutes to change a font or maybe even a color. Steal the idea, not the whole company. To top that off they are selling f-ing “make $2000 overnight” shit-bag software. Dammit.
* Do I even have to mention BlogRush? You’ve probably stabbed your eyeballs out by now having to read about it everywhere. Here’s the blackhat makeover. The end.
WAIT, it’s not all gloom and doom this week. Here is some good stuff I should mention:
* Bill does it again with 20 More Ways that Search Engines May Rerank and screw up all your work. Bill does such a great job with these it becomes almost pointless to read about it anywhere else. I don’t know where he finds the time for that stuff.
* A little self promo here but I saw the Hat on a logo quiz yesterday from the Search Engine Marketing Spot. Here are the answers (and if you didn’t already know you probably should go crawl back into your cave near Transylvania). That little ego boost made my week better so thanks again for the mention.
* Zombie proof baby. Props to master-baiter oatmeal on cool quizzes and shit. I’ll even give him the link for Online Dating since I couldn’t get the button to work correctly. Anyway, check out the interview on how he busted through the powerhouse companies like eHarm-somebody and stalker.match.com. He did it all in 3 months. Impressive.
* Intraweb Gold and totally NSFW so don’t even think about opening it unless you work where I do, then it’s okay. I was couldn’t remember the HEX code for yellow so I searched for FFF and came across this FFF and I’m not even sure what to say about that.
That’s it. Next week will be Friday Happy Dancing Bunny Time.