It’s Friday before a three day weekend! Wait, I’ll probably work the whole weekend anyway…it’s a good think I like this stuff. Since it’s a holiday weekend we’re staying away from any Humankind vs Matt Cutts posts, let’s give him a break for at least 6 minutes …Okay, break over. Anyhoo, here are this week’s fun and wacky links from the world of SEO:
* Google made final cut of the GMail video. My favorite is some guy who climbed Mount Kilimanjaro (19,340 ft) with the freaking GMail card. Nutball. Here’s the video:
* Vanessa mentioned something about her wink profile, so here is TheMadHat on Wink. The funny thing is I my occupation is “spammer”. Apparently there are 204 other spammers out there. We should start a club.
* Oh how I wish I was a sexy English major at an Ivy League school…wait a sec, screw that. How about just a sexy chick with brains. Those Ivy League jack-offs don’t know shit. My point is that whoever gets to be the intern for ‘Zilla might have to work her ass off, but she’ll be one of the best in the end (no pun intended). Hell, I might shake my ass for a spot…
* Okay, here’s another video but it’s ROFLCOPTER funny. Found it via Paul.
Breaking News: All Online Data Lost After Internet Crash
* Just got SEO with .net in the mail today. Looking forward to getting some feedback from my .net guy.
* Google Is Good At Detecting Paid Links! (yea right) They Just Suck At Reading Title Tags And Recognizing Link Networks! I mean really come on…you think they can decipher intent in a blog post when they show crap like that? Okay, last Google comment, I’m done, really. Oh yea, that came from comments on this post and Google is FUDD (Full Of Dog Dumps). Last one. Promise.
* 3 interviews of Avinash Kaushik from Occam’s Razor. Good analytics wisdom as always.
* Where’s My Thinkbait? Kidnapped by Google, or in a coma. Vote now.
* Intraweb Gold: Some people have less of a life than SEO’s.
Have fun laboring over your beers on labor day. The End.