I’ve been slow in posting lately folks. This is a combination of not having my office set up in my new house yet, and a lot of things going on at work. My office should be finished this weekend so expect a flood of posts (or actually maybe two a week like normal but we can dream can’t we). Let’s take a look at a condensed Tea Time for this Friday and see what you might have missed:
* Holly over at the grok has a nice article on what to think about when you are done optimizing your landing pages. I haven’t ever reached this point, but it’s worth thinking about. If you’re doing things like you are supposed to, it will happen eventually.
* The pepperjam folks point out Google’s completely obvious StumbleUpon clone. I agree and then I don’t. Google Dice was an attempt to clone, but it sucks ass and doesn’t work the same way. I want to see new stuff, not crap I just read five minutes ago. Hey Google, try working on this first.
* Find an Enemy!. Just don’t make it me. I’m going to stick with Home Depot and Blockbuster. Home Depot pissed me off earlier this week again so they’re back on my hate list, and Blockbuster can just go die. I have another newly added company on my hate list, but I’ll have a longer post about these shitbags later.
* LINKBAIT IS DEAD! Yea, whatever. Michael said it perfectly. Linkbait isn’t confined to Digg people, it encompasses nearly every form of advertising there is.
* Free Backlinks! It’s an easy exploit…I would imagine Matt already has devalued all links from phpinfo().
* Intraweb Gold. I can’t even explain this.
Until next time Alice.