Tea Time everyone!! And it’s still my UnBirthday! Here were my votes for post of the week.
* The advice I always give people that are trying to start out in this business — QuadsZilla sums it up perfectly with Do it fucking now
* My good friend Dave The Gypsy wrote a good one this week. An excellent read on the dismantling of the GoogleBomb and phrase based indexing.
* The other Aaron pushed out some good stuff this week, starting with a post on Google Custom Search and Link opportunities that die. Also early this morning he had a great post on site architecture that I do as well so I know it works. Aaron rules Tea Time this week.
* Rand wrote something I’ve been preaching about for a long time. Thinking ahead. Go read Predicting Search Queries and start getting ahead instead of trying to catch up.
* I don’t know who doesn’t read Search Engine Land, but if for some reason you missed it, Nick Wilson has a great write-up on Linking Strategies for sites that are difficult to build links to.
* I originally bookmarked this because it was a little ridiculous, but Zawodny recanted and said he went overboard. Good for him to come clean about Andy Beal spamming. Go and join visit Marketing Pilgrim and learn about SEO. Go visit Zawodny and learn about…I’m not sure. Gliders or something.
* Excellent post from Darren at ProBlogger about Finding New Readers For Your Blog. All great ideas that all serious bloggers should think about.
* Brian following his #2 law with The 5 Immutable Laws of Persuasive Blogging. Enough said…I know you want to read it. He knows too.
* Shoe ranting (again) about LinkedIn.. He rants a lot, but nonetheless I agree with him on this post. LinkedIn is a good concept, but it isn’t bringing me any value either. I may dump it as well.
Have a good weekend, and stay off the damn computer. (I know I say that every week…I’m just talking to myself)