Let me just tell you something. Buying a house is a pain in the ass time suck. Here is this weeks short, but still interesting Tea Time:
* Via ProBlogger, here is a complete list of options for turning your wordpress blog into a money maker. Personally the only way I’d do any advertising on this blog would be direct ads, but that’s just me. Darren also lets us know how to be a guest blogger and not look like a tool and how run off your readers. Copyblogger has how to build a truly unique blog…which hopefully I’m doing. Lots of great blogging stuff today.
* Scoreboard Media Group has the lowdown on rep management with The Definitive Guide to Online Reputation Management. Great stuff here, can’t even think of anything to add. Stuntdubl has a good one on rep management and your father in law.
* Rand has a good writeup on the different types of link analysis.
* DG has more on mobile marketing and the advances that need to come across the pond.
* Bill lets us know about a new Microshaft patent that removes duplicate listings…that’s organic and paid. I don’t think they’ll do it, but interesting concept.
* Finally some much desired blackhat stuff. IrishWonder wonders about the future of MFA. I’m going to keep squeezing out as much as possible for as long as possible. SEO Poker Tournament – dammit, I’m still only PR3. No fun for me.